Can I check out books if I'm not a student, faculty, or staff?
Last Updated: Oct 04, 2013 | 21 Views
Topics: Guest Privileges
Was this helpful? 0 0
LIBRARY PRIVILEGES FOR GUESTS
Guests may be given borrowing privileges if:
- They are alumni of OC living in the Oklahoma City metro area, -OR-
- They are retired faculty of OC living in the Oklahoma City metro area, -OR-
- They serve as preachers for Churches of Christ in the Oklahoma City metro area.
- An application must be completed by eligible applicant, verified and approved by Beam Library (Application is available at the circulation desk).
- Allow 7 days for application processing.
- An annual and non-refundable fee of $25 must be paid to Beam Library.
- Reserve materials are not available to guests.
- A guest may have only 2 charged books at any time.
- The loan period for guests is 2 weeks.
- Books may be renewed one time only.
- All other rules governing Library usage apply to guests as well.
- Unreturned books or unpaid fines will result in loss of privilege with no refund of the annual guest fee.
- Guest agrees to pay replacement costs for any materials lost or damaged.