Answered By: Lee Anne Paris Last Updated: May 28, 2015 Views: 94
Answered By: Lee Anne Paris
Last Updated: May 28, 2015 Views: 94
To access Mergent Online:
- go to the library's Web site (http://library.oc.edu)
- hover over Find Articles to get the drop-down menu
- from the menu, select By Subject or Database Title
- select Business from the Browse Databases by Subject menu
- you will see a list of all of our business databases, and Mergent will be the 4th listed.
If Mergent doesn't have the information you want, you might try one of the other business databases, such as Lexis Nexis or Business Source Complete.