Answered By: Lee Anne Paris
Last Updated: May 28, 2015     Views: 10

Who can help me with microfilm and microfiche?

Any of the reference librarians would be happy to help you with microfilm or microfiche. To contact a reference librarian:

  1. stop by the reference desk,
  2. email, or
  3. call 425-5322.