Answered By: Tamie Willis Last Updated: Oct 25, 2019 Views: 87
Answered By: Tamie Willis
Last Updated: Oct 25, 2019 Views: 87
After linking to the Beam Library's Online Catalog:
- Click on the Sign In button - top right of the screen
- If this is your first time, click on SET/RESET password (see screenshot below)
- Type your OC email address in the pop up box
- You will receive the following email: You have submitted a request to change or create a password for your library account. Use this link....... to manage your password.
- From the link provided in the email, you can create or reset your password. It does not have to be your OC password and you will not be required to change it.
- Screenshot of Sign In screen: