Answered By: Reference Librarians Last Updated: Feb 05, 2019 Views: 358
Answered By: Reference Librarians
Last Updated: Feb 05, 2019 Views: 358
LIBRARY PRIVILEGES FOR GUESTS
Guest privileges at the Beam Library will be offered to individuals who:
- are alumni of OC living in the Oklahoma City metro area, -OR-
- are retired OC faculty living in the Oklahoma City area, -OR-
- are OC board members or trustees, -OR-
- serve as ministers in the Oklahoma City metro area.
- An application must be completed by eligible applicant, verified and approved by Beam Library (Application is available at the circulation desk).
- Allow 7 days for application processing.
- Reserve materials are not to be removed from the library by guests.
- A guest may have only two charged books at any time.
- The loan period for guests is two weeks.
- Interlibrary loans, book ordering, or OK-Share cards are not available to guests.
- Unreturned books or unpaid fines will result in loss of privilege.
- Guest agrees to pay replacement costs for any materials lost or damaged. Failure to pay will result in loss of privilege.
- All other rules governing library usage apply to guests as well.