Answered By: Reference Librarians Last Updated: Oct 15, 2019 Views: 166
Answered By: Reference Librarians
Last Updated: Oct 15, 2019 Views: 166
You can renew library materials in person at the desk in the lobby of the library (circulation desk) OR you can renew online by signing into your personal account in the Beam Library's online catalog.
- Click on the Sign In button in the upper right hand corner of the page once you've opened up the library catalog.
- If you haven't already, you will need to create a password to sign in to your account.
- After signing in, click on your sign-in Name
- Click on My Account
- Scroll down and click on the RENEW button for the material that are eligible to be renewed.
- For instructions to set up your account click HERE.
Material can only be renewed online if:
- You do not have any overdue items.
- You do not have an existing fine of $3.00 or more on one item or a total of $10.00 or more in fines.
- No one else has placed a hold on the item to check it out when it is returned.
- It is NOT an item borrowed from another library through interlibrary loan. ILL material can not be renewed online through your account or by the OC library staff. The Beam Library's ILL Manager must request a renewal from the lending library. See How Do I Renew Interlibrary Loan Books for more information.